I was born in 1st of May 2000 in Iran, Tehran. I discovered my passion for Visual and dramatic arts from a young age. I have continuously taken part in various projects in fields such as visual arts, performing arts, photography. I consider all artistic mediums as mere technics that helps me express, ideas, stories and concepts that I have in my head. I am currently studying film studies and Politics at Freie Universitaet in Berlin, Germany.
- Attending 19th International Children and Youth Play Festival, Hamedan, Iran in a Work of Children of the World team, Director and Actor, October 2012
- Performing in “1000 Dorna” play (related to Japan Cultural Week) at Arasbaran Cultural Center, October 2012
- Performing in “1000 Dorna” play at Honar Theater, December 2012
- Attending Environment Project as an Inter-cutural Project of Iran-Poland and Performing Plays in Wroclaw, Poland, Summer 2015.
- Performing in “Gheychi” performance at Mohsen Gallery. Under Supervision of Pooya Aryanpour and Mariam Khakpour,Winter 2015.
- Video designer of Pineal audiovisual performance Tehran at Mohsen gallery (Darbast platform) January 2017.
- Video design and Vjay for the play “king Lear” directed by Mohammad Aghebati, performed at Iranshahr theater hall for 30 nights. Tehran, Iran . august 2017
- Idea developer and video designer of PINEAL Second Edition Audiovisual performance in Rooberoo Mansion December 2017.
- Video designer of the play ‘sleep in your dreams “performed in “mostaghel theater hall”. Iran,Tehran january 2018